Thursday 4 June 2009

Exercise 1 What kind of projects am I collaborating on ? and with who

I am currently working with a group of colleagues to plan an event that is taking place in September we are getting our ideas together for this right now. This involves working with my manager and two of my collegues from marketing all based in the same office building. We use the phone a bit but basically we just meet when we need to in one of the meeting rooms.

I am also working on a project to re-engineer the processes of our entire organisation. This is a multi-disciplinary team with some of the colleagues being based at our offices in Poland

We tend to meet up once a month and we sometimes video conference if someone can't make it or have someone on speaker phoen. We regulalry e-mail documents round to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment